Success Tutoring vs The World
Australia's Newest Education Franchise
Success Tutoring started in 2017 and has quickly become one of Australia’s fastest growing education franchises. Below you will find the key differences between Success Tutoring and the main franchise competitors. It’s important to note that each franchise outlined below is reputable and successful. They have been able to provide an excellent service to the customers they serve. The information below is not intended to provide a bad light to these competitors but rather clarifies to interested franchise partners what makes Success Tutoring from the main competitors.
Success Tutoring vs Kumon
- Success Tutoring’s educational program is based on the Australian Curriculum whereas Kumon is not
- Success Tutoring provides K-12 tutoring services whereas Kumon is more focused on primary school
- Success Tutoring provides personalised group tutoring in a class size of 1:6 whereas Kumon have larger classes depending on the location
- Success Tutoring has an expectation for students to attend at least 2 session per week whereas Kumon have an expectation of at least 5 days of ongoing study
Success Tutoring vs Mathnasium
- Success Tutoring’s educational program is based on the Australian Curriculum whereas Mathnasium is not.
- Success Tutoring provides English & Math tutoring services whereas Mathnasium only provide Math tutoring.
- Success Tutoring provides customers with a booking app which allows them to book sessions in advance (with a class limitation), which maintains the service whereas Mathnasium students pop into the centre at anytime
Success Tutoring vs Kip McGrath Education Centres
- Success Tutoring is paper based personalised program whereas Kip McGrath is computer based.
- Success Tutoring session pricing start at about $40 per session whereas Kip McGrath have a RRP of $68 per session.
Success Tutoring vs NumberWorks’nWords
- Success Tutoring is paper based personalised program whereas NumberWorks’nWords is computer based.